Coach Driver Jobs
Due to continued expansion and purchasing new vehicles we are always looking for experienced coach drivers.
Interested in taking a coach driving job?
If you are in possession of a PCV category D or D1 licence, you are a Smart, friendly, enthusiastic, competent, flexible and reliable person, we are looking for you.
We have a number of contracts both Full and Part time in order to fit with your lifestyle.
Coaches Excetera is very committed to compliance with the law while maintaining the highest quality standards possible. The Drivers & Vehicles Standards Agency (DVSA) regulations set the maximum daily and weekly amount of hours a coach driver can work and the periods of rest. To comply with the law and as we have to cover many services, we offer coach driving jobs on both full and part time basis.
As well as being a PCV driver, if you want to join our coach driver team, you will need to have a valid passport and you must agree to be CRB checked.
What will we expect from you as part of our coach driver team?
- Driving Coaches on Tours and Private Hire in the UK and on the continent fly out to some destinations to relieve other drivers.
- Driving local bus & school contract services.
- To drive safely with care and attention showing courtesy to other road users and pedestrians.
- Check passes and Issuing of tickets and handling cash fares & payment on behalf of the company if working on bus services.
- To maintain a customer friendly attitude at all times, conveying the passengers smoothly and safely.
- Load & unload luggage safely and with care.
- To drive allocated vehicle economically.
- Familiarise yourself with the various company vehicles and their controls.
- Keep companies vehicles, yard and drivers room in a clean condition.
- Undertake any reasonable task required for the running of the company.
- Ensure that safety checks are carried out as required and faults are reported as per company defect reporting system.
- Comply with drivers hours regulations & with Company policy on Health and Safety.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and hand it in on time.
Interested? Download our application form, fill in all the listed fields and upload it with a copy of your CV using the form below. If you prefer it, you can also send the compiled application form and your CV on email@example.com
Please check back here to find out about opportunities to work at Coaches Excetera.
Please download the Application Form, fill all the listed fields and upload the compiled application for and your personal CV.
PCV Bus Shunters Cleaner
We are hiring PCV Bus Shunter's to work on a full-time contract at Coaches Excetera (120 Beddington Ln, Croydon, CR4 2QA).
Start date is immediate.
You will be responsible for shunting and be driving the bus in and around the depot for it to be washed, cleaned and refuelled, then park it up ready for the drivers on the early shift.
You will be asked to assist in the refuelling, cleaning and washing the wheels.
Shift details: from 2 pm to 10 pm
Interested? Download our Application Form, fill in all the listed fields and upload it with a copy of your CV using the form below. If you prefer it, you can also send the compiled application form and your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ring 075000 49061